I am just so damn busy and so damn important that I just don’t have time for this. Well actually I’m not and I probably should make time for some things, just not the following things.
Number one thing that I don’t have time for anymore… Milk in my coffee. Started drinking short macs because anything that takes longer to drink than the accompanying Babycino’s will be wasted. And as a side note to all cafe owners (assuming that ALL cafe owners read my rants) DO NOT bring the kids drinks out before mine or too long after mine or it just doesn’t work.
Things I don’t have time for number two… hand washing and ironing. Given the choice of 5 minutes more sleep or ironing in the morning I will be sleeping. And hand washing? Pfft! I allocate myself 3 minutes in the shower before the kids lose the plot. I refuse to spend longer washing an item of clothing than myself.
Things I don’t have time for number three… Now this might be a bit too literal but I really don’t have time for clocks that are wrong. Not worth the paper they’re… well you get the picture.
Other things that I don’t have time for…
– getting sick (I could probably catch a cold around the long weekend if I had to have one)
– friends that you have you be nice to ALL the time (um, like hello)
– cooking a pie in the oven (40 minutes for lunch requires too much forward planning)
– collecting parcels from the post office (just because)
– AND… waiting in traffic at the train crossing near my house (not that I have a choice).
Now if I had millions of followers I’d now ask you what don’t you have time for but I don’t.
And if I did I certainly wouldn’t have time to read them all.